Microsoft Excel Level 1 - Fundamentals
Microsoft Excel level 1 (Fundamentals/Essentials) - create, edit and customise basic excel worksheets and workbooks, use simple formulae and functions, apply formatting and manage the interface, cell properties, view and define page layout, etc. - for beginners and those looking to further develop Excel skills.
When will I start the course and how long will it take?
Various dates TBC commencing September - usually Wednesday pm / early evening.
What will I study?
This is just a 'flavour' of the content - as we will tailor the course to meet your individual requirements.
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface.
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets.
- Customize the Excel Interface.
- Create a Basic Worksheet.
- Create and use Formulas in a Worksheet.
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet.
- Reuse Formulas.
- Edit Worksheet Data.
- Manipulate Worksheet Elements.
- Apply Font Properties.
- Add Borders and Colours to Cells.
- Align Content in a Cell.
- Apply Number Formatting.
- Apply Cell Styles.
- Manage Worksheets.
- View Worksheets and Workbooks.
- Define the Page Layout.
- Use conditional formatting
What are the course fees?
Course cost: £99
What can I go on to do once I have completed this course?
Microsoft Excel Level 2 or 3. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam MOS (Expert) exam
I'm interested in this course, what do I do next?
If you would like any further information in relation to this course, please contact our enquiries team directly on 0800 99 66 99 or email enquire @ sthelens.ac.uk or drop into our next Enrolment and Information Event. Alternatively, submit an application form to secure a place.Ref: Matt Cashmore