Microsoft Excel Level 2
Microsoft Excel level 2 (Intermediate) - using more advanced formulae and functions, process and analyse data, present information, formatting, pivot tables, modification, themes, dynamic linking and updates, etc. - users looking to further develop skills and confidence.
When will I start the course and how long will it take?
Various dates TBC commencing September - usually Wednesday pm / early evening.
What will I study?
This is just a 'flavour' of the content - as we will tailor the course to meet your individual requirements.
- Create more advanced formulae including logic statements
- Use Specialized Functions
- Apply Cell and Range Names
- Data validation
- Sheet protection
- Calculate Data across Worksheets
- Analyse Data with Logical and Lookup Functions.
- Create basic macros
- Use form controls
- Sort or Filter Data
- Use Functions to Calculate Data
- Create a Chart, modify Charts, format Charts
- Create a PivotTable
- Customise the Excel Environment
- Customise Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
What are the course fees?
Course cost: £99
What can I go on to do once I have completed this course?
- Microsoft Excel Level 3.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam
- MOS (Expert) exam
I'm interested in this course, what do I do next?
If you would like any further information in relation to this course, please contact our enquiries team directly on 0800 99 66 99 or email enquire @ sthelens.ac.uk or drop into our next Enrolment and Information Event. Alternatively, submit an application form to secure a place.Ref: Matt Cashmore