Microsoft Excel Level 3
Microsoft Excel level 3 (Advanced/Expert) - advanced features, functions and formulae applied to meet user needs, validation, macros, scenarios, what-if analysis, etc. - for competent and confident users looking to enhance productivity and efficiency.
When will I start the course and how long will it take?
Various dates TBC commencing September - usually Wednesday pm / early evening
What will I study?
The below is just a 'flavour' of the content - as we will tailor the course to meet your individual requirements.
Focusing on 5 key themes:
- Presenting Data Visually
- Customising charts, using sparklines, creating and using chart templates, using trendlines, using custom cell formats, using tables, using dynamic charts
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Working with templates
- Using XML, workgroup functions, protecting your workbook
- Formulas and Functions
- Using the correct syntax for functions, using maths and trigonometric functions, statistical functions, working with financial functions, logical functions, date and time functions, text functions, information functions, converting data types, using advanced functions, auditing a worksheet
- Data Analysis
- What-If Analysis, using the Goal Seeker Tool, using the solver, using a data table, working with scenarios, analysis toolpack, using array formulas, outlining, advanced filtering, using pivot tables, using the data slicer with a pivot table, using slicers on external data connections, using cube functions
- Developer Tab and Advanced Options
- Macros, adding form controls, data validation, using pick lists, circling invalid data, removing duplicate rows, setting advanced excel options
What are the course fees?
Course cost: £199
What can I go on to do once I have completed this course?
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, MOS (Expert) exam.
I'm interested in this course, what do I do next?
If you would like any further information in relation to this course, please contact our enquiries team directly on 0800 99 66 99 or email enquire @ sthelens.ac.uk or drop into our next Enrolment and Information Event. Alternatively, submit an application form to secure a place.Ref: Matt Cashmore