Tuesday 13th June 2017
5.00pm - 7.00pm
Town Centre Campus, Library
Whether you are looking for a new career, a promotion or would like to extend your skills and knowledge, we offer a wide range of part-time Business, Management and Professional courses.
Our Business & Professional department has an excellent reputation throughout the Northwest and beyond, with excellent facilities and lecturers who all have years of teaching and professional experience.
We have flexible, part-time study options that will work around your current commitments. There are various start dates throughout the year.
If you want to find out more about studying with us, drop into our Open Evening. This is an excellent opportunity for you to discover the range of courses on offer, find out about financial support available and payment options, meet our lecturers and get the answers to any questions you may have.
Find out more about our professionally accredited qualifications in:
- Human Resources: Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Procurement and Supply: Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Management: Chartered Management Institute courses (CMI)
- Business (Pearson)
- Accounting: Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Accounting: Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Logistics and Transport: Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Teaching: Certificate of Education and PGCE