To secure your place at St Helens College just follow these simple steps. Be quick – some courses are very popular and fill up fast.
A levels, BTEC, Technical and Professional
- Have a look at what courses we have on offer and decide what you would like to do. If you aren’t sure what to choose or which course is right for you – drop into one of our Open Events to chat with our careers advisors and course tutors.
- You could apply by completing an online application form below or by filling out a paper based form which you can collect from the College.
- Once you have sent your application form, we will then write to you to let you know that we have received your form. You will be invited in for an interview or information session with your course tutor.
- If you are successful in securing a place at St Helens College you will need to confirm acceptance of your place and then finalise this by attending an enrollment event. We will let you know what this date is nearer the time. At enrollment you will be given your start date and information about your first class.
Apprenticeships and Traineeships
You can apply for apprenticeships and traineeships by:
- Contacting the College and ask about our “Work Ready” short course that can help you to prepare and search for the perfect vacancy.
- Taking a look at the apprenticeship and traineeship vacancies on our website and complete an online application form.
- Speaking to our enquiries team or attending one of our Open Events.
- Visiting the National Apprenticeship Service website at www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
- Registering with Get My First Job visit www.getmyfirstsjob.co.uk